Monday, May 31, 2010

Luke's interview


Luke was watching an interview conducted by our good friend Steve to his 6 year old, Lily. He thought it was pretty cool so he asked that he get interviewed too. Im not as fancy as Steve, or as digitally savvy, so this one will just be typed.

Mom: What is your favorite color?
Luke: red

Mom: Whats your favorite song?
Luke: Each of us is a flower

Mom: Whats your favorite book?
Luke: The Book of Mormon

Mom: Whos your best friend?
Luke: Lance

Mom: Whats your favorite subject in School?
Luke: Whats a subject?... Science.

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Luke: A Pediatric brain Surgeon

Mom: Whats your favorite thing to do for fun?
Luke: Play sharks

Mom: Describe your Mom
Luke: Mom is so beautiful but not as beautiful as Ella.

Mom: Describe Dad
Luke: Dads really handsome but not as handsome as me

Mom: If you could be anyone, who would it be?
Luke: Greg, from Diary of a wimpy kid.

Mom: Who are you the most like in our Family?
Luke: Dad

Mom: If there was a fire and you could only take 1 thing with you, what would it be?
Luke: Water, so I could put the fire out

Mom: Whats your favorite treat?
Luke: Tofu-tie Cuties

Mom: Tell me something you like most about Ella
Luke: She has the most beautiful eyes.

Mom: Tell me something you like about Olivia
Luke: She's cute and silly

Mom: What are you most looking forward to about the new baby?
Luke: She'll be cute. And Im excited to snuggle her

Mom: What do you think about being the only boy?
Luke: Its good cuz I like it. I get to have all the girlfriends.

Mom: What are you the most excited about this Summer?
Luke: swimming lessons, because Im so good at it.

Mom: Who's the smartest person you know?
Luke: me

Mom: What do you want to know about or learn, that you dont know now?
Luke: I want to learn more about spiders


3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

too cute! i think i need to interview my boys too...i loved luke's answers...especially about having all the girlfriends! adorable!

Holly Moore said...

So cute! Luke is growing up so fast, what a sweet little boy.

Judy and Mike said...

I loved that. He is so smart. My favorite was the question about what he would take with him if the house was on fire. Love it!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris