Wednesday, May 5, 2010

19 months

Photobucket
(having my editing software on the outs has forced me to be more careful behind the lens. There are a few things I'd have loved to do to this image but your so cute Im happy with just about every shot of you)

You are such a fun girl. I love days like today when its just you and I. These are treasured times that I know will all too quickly be eliminated from our lazy Monday and Wednesday mornings. Replaced by the sounds and chaos that come with a new baby. But I know that you wont mind. Because I have seen how in love you are with babies.

At 19 months you sure continue to steal our hearts. All of us. You spontaneously run to your brother and sister several times each day, melting them with your hugs and kisses. You love to be where they are and do what they do. You think that you are the same age. Seeing no need for such things as sitting in high chairs or boosters, eating with your hands (you always prefer silverware) or drinking out of sippy cups (thought Im just not willing to let you move up to the next stage there) You love to blow your own nose and wipe your own face. You even try to clean yourself in the bath. Yes, you try desperately to be just like Luke and Ella. And I love it!

You are still shy and a bit coy but you love to share your huge grins from a safe distance. As long as we are close by you are actually quite social and love to play with friends. At Church you always flirt with Kyle, Lance and Jackson Kirkpatrick. I think because they all look so much alike you dont care which one your making eyes at. I suppose you have a thing for blondes.

You are still a great sleeper and eater. Our best thus far.

Oh how your life is about to change sweet Olivia. But I know that you are going to be just about the sweetest, kindest, most loving big Sister there could be. And I know it will be one of my greatest blessings to watch you girls together over the years.

3 comments:

Shari said...

adorable!!!!!

Ashley said...

I think it is so cute when she flirts with my boys! They all look the same, so it doesn't matter which one she smiles at. Such a cute girl!

Unknown said...

Your posts always melt me Jill. :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris