Friday, October 10, 2008

Grandparents visit


We had a great yet busy 3 weeks with Grandparents. Unfortunately we didn't take a single shot with my Parents... things were just so busy those 10 days. We will be sure to take lots when I go out to CA with Liv in 4 weeks.

It was so wonderful to have my Parents in town. They came a few days before the baby came so that we could have some fun before I was out of commission. And it made such a difference having them here when I had the baby, we had no Family around when Ella was born. I got to enjoy my time at the Hospital and not worry about the kids. It almost felt like a vacation. I got to spend all day with Dave, be served lots of yummy food and  I got to lay in bed all day long in silence. My Mom was a big help with all the kids, taking Luke to and from School each day, running errands and even taking down wallpaper. 

Thanks guys for all of your help... it was invaluable. I love you.

Dave's Parents came the evening mine left. It was particularly fun because they've been on a Mission for 18 month and had just gotten home. We really lucked out on timing. The kids loved seeing them again and ran to them as if no time had ever passed.

It was so great to have their help as well. I have gotten really spoiled. Grammy even made Ella's darling Halloween Costume while they were here. The kids loved spending time with Grammy and Grandpa again, especially at the Park and the Denver Zoo.

Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for everything you did to help. We have sure missed you and are so happy to have you back.

Its nice to have things back to normal again but we sure loved having our special visitors and they are already missed by us all.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun! When are you coming??? I can't wait to see you and Olivia!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris