Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our 2nd miracle in 2 weeks


I found this stuff online and thought it'd be worth a try. Its all natural, has a money back guarantee, a ton of positive testimonials, and it just seems to make sense. Plus when you have a tiny baby who's crying and seems in pain all day long... well, you'll give anything safe a try.

This little miracle bottle came yesterday in the mail and within hours was administered to Livvie Lou. It was astounding. She was pooping without being miserable, her stomach seemed less tense and the best part? The crying has diminished by about 75%. 

So here's to you "Colic Calm" Thank you for giving me back my happy and content baby. I love you... please, please. please, keep it up.

2 comments:

sara said...

Isn't it nice when you find a product that works and isn't bad for you (or baby I should say). I'm glad the crying has lessened!

Tasha said...

That is awesome! If my baby is crying all the time will you remind me of this product? I am glad you have found something that is helping!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris