Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween with Horses


We enjoyed our first outing as a family of 5 today. We attended the super fun and charming "Halloween with Horses" in good old Parker, we love living here!!
They had horse rides, Trick-Or-Treating, a Pumpkin Patch, Petting Zoo's, contests and food of all sorts... it was a blast. There was so much to do we felt like we barely scratched the surface in 2 hours.
Some hi-lights were when Luke saw someone dressed up in a Spiderman costume. Luke walked over and said, "Im going to be Spiderman too!"
The little boy looked like he could care less and gave Luke a simple smile.
"But my boob's are bigger!!"
Luke's costume has built-in muscles all over it and this boy's did not. We laughed so hard.


Remember when a sucker made you this happy?

Walking through the park with Daddy on a warm Fall day

She was grumpy because I wanted to take her picture and all she wanted to do was start getting candy!!!

Luke was a much better sport about it.

Wondering what to eat first

I love these kids

on the much anticipated horse ride.

He looked so big on this little pony

Ella was born to ride horses. She had a huge smile on her face the entire time.

She told me this was her favorite part... even more so than the candy.

....and this is how Olivia spent her time enjoying the festivities. She was sound asleep in 15 minutes, she seriously loves this stroller.

9 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun day. The picture of Dave walking with the kids - priceless!

Montana Wilkins said...

Yep. I'm still having fun reading your blog all the time. How could I not when you have such great stories about your cute kids? Luke's Spiderman story is so funny! I had to read it to Ross and we both got a big chuckle out of it. Kids are so adorable! I love that you even have a picture of Olivia in her stroller. Ross thought I was a geek for taking one of my baby Rebecca in her stroller this summer when we went to Disneyland. Come on! You've got to get some kind of a record that the child was there!

Brian Markjam said...

Jill! your kids are so cute. I love Ella's grumpy pic. You are such an amazing person! Where do you live? Parker? and btw, the pics of Olivia at 3 weeks are killin me right now! haha!

shari berry bo-berry said...

cute pics! and how fun for your kids! we have yet to go to a pumpkin patch or anything...but hopefully soon!

Tasha said...

Yea for a good outing!! That did look like a lot of fun. I love your stroller too. What baby wouldn't want to sit in such a cute one!! (Wait till Carly sees it too. That fabulous red.) I am glad it was a good afternoon.

Jenny J said...

man oh man how i miss that little girl.
hope your headache went away and you're feeling better today.

Brad said...

Love it! Why don't I live there? Ella's dress with the horses on it is fabulous!

Ashley said...

Haha...I laughed so hard when I read Luke's comment about his big boobs. What a great kid! And Ella is seriously a doll! So you weren't lying when you said I could adopt her, right? Please!
Anyway, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but you're lucky...seriously! You have my dream life: An adorable little family that makes trips together to Halloween with the Horses, beautiful pictures of that adorable family with the golden sun shining in the background, and an amazing friend named Ashley. Really…life doesn’t get much better than that! :-)

Terri and Roger said...

Great genes!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris