Sunday, October 19, 2008

Olivia's first Sunday at Church

Since the last post was pretty exclusionary to Liv this one's all about her.

This was the first of many Sunday afternoon's at Church.

Olivia was a great girl for the occasion. She loved looking at all of the lights, listening to the music and sleeping. She enjoyed all of the attention as well. Thanks Aunt Kim for the darling dress, its the only one that even remotely fits her. I forget how small she still is until I get her dressed in her 0-3 month clothes... she swims in them for now.

We are sure enjoying this sweet bundle we've been sent.




she reminds me of my little sister in this picture, those big eyes.


i know this one's a bit blurry but i had to include it... she's just so cute!



5 comments:

Jamie C. said...

I love the colors in that dress...and I'm a big fan of huge prints on little girls! Adorable she is!
I'm glad her appointment went well. My husband was afraid that maybe the opening on the one side hadn't developed to be opened at all, which could be linked to all sorts of problems and depressing syndroms. So, I'm happy that it's just more narrow and not closed off completely! I hope your two week follow up results in more uplifting news.
Glad you're enjoying CO!

Kim Harvey said...

Love, love, love her. And I haven't even met her yet. I can't wait to get my hands on her!

Judy and Mike said...

She is so adorable. I love her big eyes.

Tasha said...

That dress is darling! I love the fall colors too. She looks so cute. I am sure she got lots and lots of attention. How could she not? It is nice when you can start going back to church too. I always don't like missing church.

sara said...

That's a darling dress with a darling little girl inside it. :-)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris