Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Olivia is one month old!

I had to take a few pictures to celebrate her one month milestone.... well in 2 days. Olivia was not very cooperative but I got a few cute shots before she crashed for 3 hours. I wish she would have closed her eyes for the shoot but each time I put her down she woke up and let me have it.

Olivia is such a sweetie. We are having so much fun with her. She sleeps great at night but pretty crummy during the day. This one just wants to be held, unrealistic for a third child. She is a major snuggler so she fits right into our Family.

This has been a busy and exciting month. Full of visitors, kisses, hugs, worries, successes, snuggles, growing and most of all love.







her first shoes



the look says, "I just want my binky and my bed... stop already or else......"

"you asked for it"


I just told her what happens on Halloween. She thinks it unfair that she gets no candy


right before she peed

cute little feet


6 comments:

Kim Harvey said...

She makes me so baby hungry! I can't believe those words are even coming out of my mouth. I just love her. She is delicious. Can't wait to hold and kiss her and give you a little break! Those head bands crack me up. I need a girl next. Too fun.

Becca said...

Isn't it amazing how much they change!I swear you just popped her out!!! I love a new sweet baby!Thanks fro sharing her with us! But I will say it only makes this pregnancy go by that much slower!I just want one of my own right this second!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is darling, and I think she looks just like Ella, with dark hair. I'm glad she's sleeping at night. I would take that over daytime any day!

Megan said...

So sweet! Love those beautiful blue eyes!! We like our high chair... it was just the cheapest one at babies 'r us... I like that it hooks to a regular chair, so I can take it off easily and have it out of sight when we have company... good luck!!

Megan McCrindle said...

Aww... she looks JUST like Ella in the picture where she wants her binky. Maybe it's the pouty face Ella makes when she's irritated. Can't wait to see you guys in November!!!

Ashley said...

Jill! I can't believe it's been one month already since Olivia was born. Holy Cow! I can't believe it's been a month since I brought you that really awful pineapple dump cake! Okay, so I had never made that before and I thought it would be quick and easy. I made it for Jared and I the other day to see what it tasted like…Gag. I hope in our years of friendship to come that I can redeem myself.
Anyway, I must say you're an amazing photographer! I love all the pics of your darling kiddos...definitely much better than the pictures of my children!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris