Thursday, November 13, 2008

The big 8 tag

8 Favorite TV shows

1. The Office
2. Arrested Development
3. One Tree Hill
4. Friends
5. My So-Called Life
6.Heros
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. LOST

8 Favorite Restaurants 

1. Ruby's
2. Islands
3. Maggiano's
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Corner Bakery
6. Pot Belly
7. Panda Express
8. Club 33

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Made Thanksgiving crafts with the kids
2. Talked to Jana
3. Cleaned the Kitchen
4. Kissed my Husband
5. Hung with my Colorado BFF, Ashley. She came over to watch a movie and we chatted the night away without ever putting the DVD in!
6. Ate too much candy
7. Snuggled and kissed my kids
8. Took Luke to and from Pre-School

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Luke switching to morning preschool
2. Olivia getting a little older. Im excited to see the kids play with her
3.kissing my Husband
4. My next massage
5. Going to CA
6. Olivia's blessing and her beautiful dress that my friends Mom is making
7. Getting a family picture
8. Olivia sleeping through the night

8 Things on my wish list

1. Clothes
2. Flat ab's (gym pass)
3. The rest of my dinnerware (from our Wedding)
4. new floor mats for my van
5. a clean house
6. a clean car
7. a facial
8. shoes



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you still consider me a BFF...even after you saw me dance!! :-) Thanks for inviting me over and chatting the night away with me.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris