Saturday, November 22, 2008

We love Primary!

This was so bad that it's good. This is Luke's new friend, Lance. He always picks the cutest friends!

Doing the "Turkey Dance" My friend Ashley made 40 of these cute hats. Ella put it on and said "Arrrgh me matey." She thought it was a pirate hat, it was so funny.

They were together the whole time, it was sweet

Luke working his magic

Ella hard at work


The kids got to go to one of their first Primary activities, Ella's first! They did an activity where they drew what they were Grateful for. Ella did food while Luke opted for the less obvious; Robots. Then they sang some songs and watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, complete with jelly beans and popcorn (just like in the movie)

We had a great time and are really happy that we moved into this Ward which we love so much! 


No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris