Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a few cute words from the kids

These are not necessarily the most whity or clever quotes. Just a bit that made me laugh these last few days. I am going to do these entry's much more often. Time goes so quickly and I forget way too much.


"Mom, you're frightening!" said Luke as I laid with him to go to bed lastnight.

"Ashley, you're driving me CRAZY!!!" Ella said when her friend colored a picture with the "wrong" color.

"Hi Baby girl. Is this a bumpy ride? Huhh? Is this a bumpy ride. Yes, its so bumpy, huhh? You're a cute baby girl, yes you are. Don't cry, its ok. We're almost there." Luke said to Olivia while she was crying in the car.

I pulled Ella away at a Primary party to use the bathroom. After she went she said, "You were right!!! Mom's really do know when its time for the pee pee to come out." 


"Im.... 88!" Ella tells everyone who ask's, "How old are you?"

"Papa's going to be so happy to see me, he'll be so excited to hug his Ella!" My overly confident Ella says when we count down the days till CA.

We drove by the Hospital where Olivia was born and I jokingly suggested we go back. Luke lit up and exclaimed, " Yes!!!! Boy baby now!!!"

"You have to marry someone pretty, that's why Im going to marry Ava.... cuz I cant marry Olivia, can I mommy?" He asks with a shred of hope.

My Sister was showing her Wedding Ring to Ella today, telling her how sparkly diamonds are. Ella replied, "Ohhh!! I love diamonds!!!" As her eyes lit up.

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I am so glad your kids are adjusting so well to Colorado. A good ward really makes the difference.
I am also SO glad that Olivia is doing so much better. I have been reading the blog to get updates on her hospital stay but have not had time to comment or call due to company coming and going and then adjusting to 2 kids. You have been in our prayers though. We love you and have not forgotten about you! Olivia is getting even cuter every time you post new pictures and I just picture her poor little defenseless body being poked and taped with an IV and all those tests. So sad. You are so strong for being able to handle it all.

regibells said...

This is too cute of a post Jill! I love all the cute things they say.

Tasha said...

Those are fabulous! I loved all of them. I love what kids say. Isn't the best when they say things like these and make stop and smile and laugh.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris