Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ella's first day of Pre-School










I remember, vividly, Luke's first day of Pre-School. He walked into the classroom in his new shirt, looking so big and so darn handsome. He appeared as though he had been going to School for years as he towered over almost every single person in his class. He was ready. He told me that it was time for me to leave. I wanted to stay and watch him the entire time. He wouldn't have it. Luke was ready but sadly I was not. Here it was, the first time of many that I was dropping him off at School, in someone else's care. And driving away.
I can not believe that Ella is actually in Pre-School. We weren't going to start her until she was 3 but her Teacher met her and said she though she was ready! This time around I was ready with her. This time around she was the youngest and though she's tall for her age, she looked so small compared to all of the older 3 and 4 year olds.
Ella is so excited to be big like her brother. And I am still in awe as I realize how old my babies are getting.

10 comments:

Tiffany J said...

WHAT A BIG GIRL! I love her adorable pigtails! Congrats Ella on your first day!

Tasha said...

WOw, I cannot believe she is already in preschool! What a smart little girl. And way to go already learning her letters and everything :)

Brad said...

She is so big! Sam will catch up in time. I try hard to not compare the two. We are so happy for Ella!

shari berry bo-berry said...

wow...how exciting! i can't wait for joshy to start "real" pre-school! and I know he can't wait either!

Ella is such a doll...you have the cutest kids!

Terri and Roger said...

Hi Ella! You really do look like a grown-up girl in those pictures. And I LOVE your back-pack! Nana

Terri and Roger said...

Hi Ella! You really do look so grown up and I LOVE your back-pack! See you soon. Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she is just darling. She seems so big with those long piggies!

And so glad your sweet Liv is doing better. What a scary week. Glad you made it through okay.

Megan McCrindle said...

I love my Ella-Bee! She is getting so big I can hardly believe it!

Jessica said...

She looks so grown up and darling! I miss you already! :( Good thing you're coming again in a couple weeks!!

Jenny J said...

i miss my little friend. i hope she remembers me and still wants to be my friend. but seriously with her pig tails...just when you think she can't get any cuter, she does.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris