Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Best Friends

So sweet. Can you tell Ella is hamming it up?!

I just love the look on his face in this picture.

My 2 cutie pies

Ella loves kissing her brother. And he pretends like he doesn't like it... what do you think?

All of the beginning business and all of the hard adjustments to having kids 21 months apart is now soooo worth it all! They have really and truly become best friends. They play with each other all day long and cant wait to be reunited after naps, pre-school or in the morning. I could listen to their dialogs all day long, it just melts my heart. They just melt my heart. 
How lucky and excited I am to add another child into the mix for eternity. Days like today make all the morning sickness, stress, frustration, and mess seem like they never existed.

9 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Those pictures are adorable! When did Ella get her hair cut? From what I could tell it looks so cute and grown up. Will you post a picture of just Ella showing off her cute hair style? And yes, Luke's face is to die for in that one picture with his arm around Ella!

Tiffany J said...

Ella's hair cut is super cute! Did you do it yourself? I love seeing siblings getting along and the "love" shown here. It does melt your heart...and they aren't even mine!

Unknown said...

Oh good grief - I can't stand it. I want to hold them and squeeze them and kiss their little faces. They are so adorable and I loved talking to them via video conference last night. We love you all.

Jessica said...

Your kids are so adorable. Looks like a fun day!

shari berry bo-berry said...

cute pics jill!! they are so sweet!

Kristie K. said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the kissy brother sister thing! You are such a great mom! I can tell your home is filled with love. What a lucky baby!

Becca said...

those pictures make me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you asleep on the couch just makes me remember! I need to print it out and put it on my fridge to remind me I don't ever want to be pregnant again! :) Hope you are feeling better, soon.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ella's haircut. It is darling on her. Olivia use to have a bob, but now she will have nothing to do with scissors. She wants her hair long like her sisters. I tell ya, we have the sampson hair issues going on here.

Unknown said...

Awww precious!! Just wait until Ella tries to get a boyfriend one day... Luke will be the big protective brother :)I love the pictures!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris