Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Luke's fun day


You had such a fun birthday. They sang to you at Pre-School and even made you a crown (you wore it most of the day) You went to Ruby's for lunch and once again... more singing. Everyone at the mall kept wishing you a "Happy Birthday", I guess the crown did the job! Thanks Miss. Suzuki. We came home and opened presents. You loved your "Bee Movie" and especially your new bike. The look on your face when Dad brought it out was priceless. You worked on riding it off and on all day long. We had a yummy dinner of Pizza and had dairy-free brownies for dessert. You loved blowing out the candles and ate 3 pieces of brownie. I guess a boy who is allergic to chocolate will go nuts over something like that.
Happy Birthday buddy. We loved spending a fun day together with you.

4 comments:

Holly Moore said...

Jill, I love your blog, it inspires me. I love reading about your kids, the sweet and tender things you have to share about them. It's obvious how much you love them. Thanks for the sweet posts, you are fabulous!!

Unknown said...

What a fun day for Luke. I bet he felt special all day long. How could he help it when he has a Mom and Dad who love him so much and always show him. Tell him his Grammie and Grampa love him very much too.

regibells said...

wow 4 sounds so old! Has it really been that long...mine isn't too far behind...how fast they grow! Hope you are feeling a little better soon! luv ya!

Tiffany J said...

Wow what a fun day! I bet he was so stoked to get his bike and yummy brownies...what a birthday!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris