Friday, May 2, 2008

almost 19 weeks


Dear baby,
I just wanted to document really quickly how nice life has been the last 2 weeks. I have stopped throwing up, put on my first, of many, 5 lbs. because I finally have an appetite,  and have more energy. I have felt you moving for the last 2 weeks but 2 nights ago Daddy got to feel you too. And you really put on a show. It was not just a tiny flutter here and there, you really danced for us for a good 10 minutes before you fell asleep. We were laughing at how suddenly you started to make your presence known. I think its because you are already proving to us that you can keep up with your competition, Ella.
So thanks again for finally settling in down there. I love you even more for it.... this is the good part.
I love you,
Mommy

5 comments:

Tiffany J said...

So jealous of your tiny tummy! I'm so glad things have settled down with her and that you have more energy and less of the bathroom visits. That's always nice.

Suzanne said...

I love hitting the 19 weeks. That's when everything got good in my pregnancies too. Your tummy looks fabulous. Lucky!! What a sweet thought to write letters to her already. Precious:)

Becca said...

I love belly shots!!!!So glad the barfing is past you.Now you can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!!!!

Jen said...

So glad you are feeling better! And you look great. I think that is how I look and it's been almost 9 months since I had Sarah. No fair! Guess I better hit the walking trails and start my diet!

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm jealous of your tiny tummy too! I'm NOT 19 weeks prego. Not even 1 week... and my stomach is still bigger than yours. That is depressing. I guess that's what happens with morning sickness though :(

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris