Monday, May 5, 2008

Our new house!!

We signed the lease to our new home for the next 3 years. It is perfect for us!! 2100 sq. feet 4 bedrooms/ 4 bathrooms, Family Room, Living Room, Dining area, Laundry, and best of all.... a finished basement with a bathroom in it! That means no toys our on the main floors of the house, my dream. And a room with a King sized bed we'll have, which means lots of room for visitors.
Its in a beautiful area where we are the smallest most humble home... I told Dave we'll need to plant some flowers or something. Down the street is a clubhouse with a jacuzzi, tennis courts and 2 pools. There are a ton of playgrounds in the area too. We are next to the brand new school which Luke will attend next year, Mammoth Heights, and a mile from our church. The grocery store and other shopping is 2 minutes away... needless to restate, this home is perfect!!!!
We are getting really excited now but are also happy to enjoy a big chunk of the Summer at the Beach and with friends and Family.


Covered patio with surround sound and beautiful yard. We back to a little sidewalk and grassy area so no neighbors!

Living Room and good size window to the pretty back yard. The paint in the house is beautiful! And I got permission to do the girls room... bring on the pink paint!!!

Nice sized master with private bathroom in it and a walk-in closet

we'll send out an email with our new address soon

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm jealous! Moving to Colorado is our dream! It seems to have everything outdoors that you could want. Plus, you will be near Charity. How fun is that!! Congratulations on the home. It looks and sounds beautiful:)

Erin said...

Wow! That's so awesome! A 3 year lease, is long! I hope you love it! Congrats!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! it is beautiful and I'm so excited for you. I've missed you on my last two trips and now it looks like I may not see you for a few years :( Unless we happen to visit CA at the same time. I'm so happy for you!

The Ball Family said...

Could it get any more perfect?!? It looks wonderful!

Becca said...

what an incredible find!!!You will love having all those great things so close!!!Congratulations!Are you going to be close to your sister?

Tiffany J said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am sad we'll be losing you guys! This home is a dream...That's amazing you could find something so central to everything in your new life in Colorado! What a great place! It's beautiful!

Jessica said...

SO FUN!! Love the house, it sounds absolutely perfect! Man, I'm happy for you guys, but wish you weren't going! :)

Jen said...

That is so great! I love that you will have a place for your toys and not in the family room! That is mt dream too, although it's to not have toys in EVERY room of the house!

Katrina said...

The house looks so nice! I'm sad you will be leaving, it's been so nice having a familiar face in church :(

karen said...

wow.. when are you moving ???

regibells said...

YAY exciting for you! Such a cute house...I want to come visit when you are settled.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's beautiful! You lucky, lucky girl! Room for everyone, including baby. What I would do for that...

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris