Friday, May 9, 2008

Announcing Broc and Grant Ballantyne

My good friend Tara had her twins last week. I went over to bring her some dinner and got to take some pictures of the babies. They are so handsome and good. It made me so excited for September to get here! 
There is not much better in the whole world then new babies... and Tara got 2 of them.


Broc... what a sweet face.

This was my favorite picture of the evening.

So sad... but still cute.
Handsome Grant

Grant's feet

Sweet Grant, he loved being on his tummy so nice and warm... he's going to be a snuggler I bet.

Dane and Grant... I wish we had enough light to do Broc and his big Brother too. Dane was such an amazing big brother to these 2 tiny babies, so loving and helpful.

Broc's feet

aren't they beautiful babies? Congrat's Tara and David. Well done.

2 comments:

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

Congrats to the Ballentines! Does that make 3 boys now?! Why doesn't Tara have a blog? I'd love to keep in contact with her.

Tiffany J said...

CUTE pics. I love the little toes! Their cute sweet faces...ahh so adorable.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris