Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday!


I will make this short and sweet. 
Happy Birthday honey. I know Sunday birthdays are a little bit of a bummer but I hope you had a nice day. And I hope you weren't as disappointed as Luke was that you only had 2 presents and no Star Wars plates, cups or a R2D2 cake. 
I am so grateful that 31 years ago today your Mother was holding a little baby David. And that the tiny (literally) newborn grew up to be this incredible man who has changed my life and made everything in it better.
Happy Birthday. We love you so much.
Love,
Me.... and our kids

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So is David's mother grateful that 31 years ago she was holding a tiny (6lbs 6oz) David in her arms. She is also grateful that he has grown into such a wonderful man.
Happy Birthday Son!

sara said...

Happy Birthday Dave! I'm glad you have such a sweet wife and wonderful kids to enjoy your birthday with.

Hurley's said...

Hey guys...

Happy Birthday Dave...

Might I add that you are wearing a seriously awesome Hurley shirt.

Great blog!!!

The Hurley's

Jana Heller said...

very sweet jill & happy birthday dave!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris