Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ella's platform for changing the World

They talked about Martian Luther King Jr. in Pre-School last week. When they were done they did a little assignment on how they thought they could change the world.
The Teacher got a kick out of Ella's answer, clearly so did I.
Do you think we made it a bigger deal than it should have been? When we potty trained her? Though I have to say I do agree.


It say's "I can make the World a better place by... going potty" 
Classic.
If more kids went potty (on the potty that is) it's true, the World would be a better place. Kids going on the potty =Happy Parents= better place for everyone! Good call Ella. Go ahead, change the world one bathroom at a time.


5 comments:

Holly Moore said...

Oh my gosh, that is SOOO classic! Good thinking miss Ella! I say she's thinking outside the box.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!

Jen said...

That is a classic!

Kim Harvey said...

Tell her to to talk to Christian for me.

Tasha said...

That is soo sooooo awesome!! And you know what, I totally agree with her :) Thank you Ella. That really is the best!!! (And if only Tanner could learn something from her.)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris