Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mid-January in Colorado

Today was just another typical Colorado day. Mid January and 64 degrees!!!! We actually went to the Park twice. 
I was enjoying myself so much I got home and realized I only took like 4 pictures. 
The best part was watching Olivia. I wish I'd have taken a picture of her. She was just in heaven being outside, soaking up the sun. So happy. I dont think she was meant to be a Winter baby.

Luke's new Denver BFF, Lance

When Lance got to the park he ran up and this was what happened




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am pretty sure you need to email me those pictures of Lance and Luke! Too cute!

Bryn said...

I don't ever remember weather like that in Utah in mid-January. Why does CO get so lucky? On the other hand, it was inching towards 79 at our park day yesterday and it was just a little too warm for me just yet. Looks like a perfect day in CO!!

Tasha said...

I love park days in the winter. THE BEST!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris