Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I love her!!!

This Angel makes me smile in ways I never knew. I just love everything about her. She has such a mild and sweet disposition. Always calm. Always happy. Always content, Except in the car... nobody's perfect. (but in my biased opinion she just may be as close as you get :)
She will be 4 months old at the end of this month and is still a little peanut. She probably weighs  a little over 10 lbs.( Luke was that at his 2 week check up) and is the shortest of all my babies. I love it. When I get her ready for her baths it really hits me, how small she is. I still get nervous with her at times and need to remind myself that she's a lot older than she feels.
Olivia is really coming alive. She is so observant and especially enjoys tracking her Brother and Sister everywhere they go. I think she must already be itching to join in with them. And good news, she has started to nap better!!!! She'll do a few hours in the middle of the day (though the rest are quite a bit shorter)
I just love this girl. Dave say's we should stop at a good thing and not press our luck. I say we still  need 1 more to complete our Family.... in a few years. Though my lucky number has always been 3.







6 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

What a sweet baby and a beautiful family! I am still waiting for one of those with a calm and peaceful disposition...don't get me wrong I couldn't love my kids more they are just of the hyper nature that make you exhausted. We would love to get together with you guys sometime this month. Sunday nights are always fun, we could do games and dessert or dinner. My husband is headed to Hong Kong for a week...but after that would be great! I can't wait to catch up with you guys.

shari berry bo-berry said...

WOW...already 4 months! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! She is gorgeous!

Jamie C. said...

4 months already? Amazing! I can hardly wait for our #3 to arrive. She sure is cute!

Tasha said...

Those pictures are fabulous! What a sweet sweet little girl. I love hearing about what a wonderful baby she is. I am glad this child has brought so much peace and happiness to your family. She is looking a little older in these pictures. YOu can just see how she is more alert. Can't believe she is almost 4 months. Time goes so much quicker with each child I think.

Jenny J said...

i love her too. couldn't imagine being her mom and having that love. are you kidding me with that face?! she is seriously the best baby i have ever met. the most mellow and the quietest. and that smile and laugh....AAAAAH!

lovin' the pics.

Shane and Becky said...

Oh, that Olivia is so beautiful. Looks like she is filling out a bit. I just want to squeeze those cheeks.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris