Friday, January 9, 2009

A little all about me!!


My Sister had the most fun blog today; all about her and the things one may not know. I thought, being un-original as I am, I'd do the same.

1. When I was little I was the meanest Sister ever! How I got away with half of the things I did I'll never know. Sorry Megan, im extra nice now though to make up for it.
2. I use to be able to run a 5 min. 45 sec. mile in Jr. High. 
3. I got Athlete of the Year in 7 th grade. The coolest part? I got to take a picture with David Van Hoorbeck ( my 4th grade-8th grade crush) in the School Yearbook. I was so nervous and yet so excited. Lame-o!
4. We had the worst hair cuts and clothes growing up. Its amazing we had so many friends. I think that's why all of us girls are so into buying nice clothes and getting great haircuts as adults. And probably why I spend pretty much all of my clothes allowance on my kids.
5. I was nominated for Homecoming Queen Freshman year. It was actually Queen of Courts for under-classmen. I never made it to the next level but I thought it was cool all the same.
6. I never had a boy ask me to a dance in all of High School. Sad huhh? I asked one of my Best Friends to Sadie Hawkins and also to Senior Prom. I was always the best friend, never the date! NEVER.
7. I never eat veggies but I do like spinach salads.
8. I could be addicted to Pain killers maybe. I love them!!! Dont worry, I only use them when I have a prescription... but they are awesome.
9. I love Anthropologie but only own like 10 things from there. Its too expensive for me these days.
10. I always thought I'd have 6 kids.
11. I will only have 4 kids.
12. I have OCD when it comes to clutter.
13. I am terrible with money. I rely on Dave to keep me in check. 
14. I have always hated School, even by 1st grade. I laugh every time I think of who I married.
15. I have 2 of the smartest Parents anyone has.
16. I idolize my Father. 
17. I still snuggle on the couch with my Brother, Ryan. He is one of my all-time hero's.
18. I still worry too much about what other people think
19. I could spend 4 hours in Babies R Us
20. I love to go horseback riding and have always dreamed about having a friend with a horse (come on Vanessa)

OK, that's it for now. My Sisters were way funnier and exciting. I tried.

21. Im not good at coming up with interesting things about myself.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww i love it! If it makes you feel any better, I was only asked to 1 dance in all 4 years. And I was asked by a friend, and he only asked me because his friend wanted to ask my friend. Blugh. I took a best friend to prom as well.

You forgot to mention that you also used to lay out on the front sidewalk of your house SLATHERED in banana boat suntan oil. :) Oh so many other things I could list.

Jenny J said...

you forgot to add that you're a closet country music lover.

kgirlsmom said...

I have just been looking at several months worth of posts. (I haven't had the time to check anyone's blogs for awhile.) Rather than commenting on all of them, I'll just say I've enjoyed them all. The kids are cuter all the time. Thanks for keeping us updated on your life. We love you and look forward to the family reunion/camp trip this summer.

Tamsyn said...

Jill, you are not boring. I love you to death! If only we lived close to each other, that would be fun! Then we could talk about how we were always the friend to the guys but we got such awesome husbands!! Yeah baby!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

that picture was hilarious! and this was so fun to read...I may just copy you someday! and I agree...Vanessa should get a horse so we can go riding. :)

shari berry bo-berry said...

oh yeah...I forgot to add -- I too was NEVER asked to a dance in all 4 years of high school...and I too asked a good friend to Homecoming and then another good friend to Prom my senior year.

LAME!

Tasha said...

I loved that!!! what a fun idea. I would have to say I learned a few things about you, but also loved just remembering other things. I think our high schools just were the same when it came to "asking" to dances. That is okay. It taught me to have a little guts to ask (even if I wasn't always excepted either). And I too was on the winter formal court for underclassman as a freshman. it was pretty fun to be a part of. Luckily too i ahd a group of freshmen friends going solo so I could even attend (since I wasn't old enough to have a date to it). I had forgotten about that. And, by the way, you are not boring. I loved reading it!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris