Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Ella

Lately it feels like there are more frustrations on here about Ella than praises. And I just dont want to give everybody the wrong idea about this girl.

Today I am going to let you all in  on a little secret. Ready? Here it is. Ella is just about the cutest, funniest, brightest and most fun girl I have ever known. Seriously.

Ella has compassion and wisdom beyond her years. She absolutely loves to make others happy and wants everyone to feel good about themselves. She goes out of her way to give you a hug and a kiss when she senses you may need one. And the majority of the time she's right. 

When I look at this girl I cant help but to smile. She has a sparkle to her that I just cant ignore. She is filled with so much personality that it overflows and you just cant help but to take notice.

And at night, when the other kids are in bed, Ella comes alive. She is the star and she knows it. She cant stop hugging you. Her sweetness pours out of her. Its hard to put her to bed sometimes because all you want is to enjoy the privilege of her company. 

Yes, there has always been something about this girl. She lights up a room. And she has my heart... and many others.

I love you Bella-Roo. And you have no idea how lucky I feel to be your Mom, forever!!!!














2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love these pictures, Jill!! Ella's eyes really pop! Beautiful Girl!

Tiffany J said...

Look at her baby blues! WOW she's gonna be such a hot momma when it comes to her dating years...look out world! She's too cute!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris