Friday, April 10, 2009

3 years 3 months...the magic age

Photobucket


I waited a few weeks to post this, not wanting to jinks it or look a fool. But its been a few weeks now and I can honestly say these words. Ella is back!!!! and better than ever.

She has turned into such a good listener recently. She's been so much less moody and defiant. I can happily say she's been a true joy. Her maturity and sweetness have been in full effect. I have just been enjoying her so much.

Thanks Ella, we've needed this. Its been a long year. You are such a fun, smart, cute, whitty, kind, funny and silly whipper-snapper. Its worth your sass, independence and strong-willed personality that comes with it all.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Yeah for you guys! And for her! She's still so dang cute!

Feather Fam. said...

We had the terrible "3's" in this house... 2 was a dream, 3... different story. Glad Ella is BACK!

Becca said...

three is my favorite age! It does come with it's struggles! She's too cute!

Where do you get all your adorable bows! Do you make them!?

Jen said...

She has the most beautiful eyes! I am so happy that she is being better for you! I wish I could say that we were moving to Colorado, but sadly not yet.

Terri and Roger said...

Jill - I looked at those pictures of Ella & just started cracking up! I don't know why, but my eyes were watering with some kind of memory/premonition phenomenon. The strength of her personality rocks my soul, I guess.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris