Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Houndstooth is out!!!




The big day came yesterday. Dave's first published novel was released. It was a day that was coming for a while now, with a few hiccups and the press worried about shutting down in this economy, but it all worked out. And Houndstooth has arrived.
We are selling copies directly. 
Follow this link if you'd like to order a copy, we'll get it out to you as soon as possible. We really appreciate your support.
www.davidwirthlin.wordpress.com/store
Thanks!!! And congrat's to my accomplished Hubby, We're so proud. Luke has yet to put his copy down.




*****some have asked for a little info on the book. I know this is a bit vague but those who know Dave's writing style will understand why its hard to describe.

Its a fiction novel. Describing what its about is a really tricky thing to do, in the way its hard to describe modern art. But essentially its about a boy who nobody understands.

For a sample of his work go to his website. There is a link on the "publications" tab to a short story he had published in a journal. It will give you an idea of his writing style at the very least.
I love his book, its so smart and gets you to think. He writes very creatively, vividly, almost like a script. 

I hope this helps.

4 comments:

Becca said...

what a dream come true! This is quite the accomplishment! Way to go Dave!

I'd love to know what the book is about and what to expect! can you tell us a little about it!

dave said...

I added a little bit about the book at the end of this blog entry. I know its vague but after you read the book you'll understand why.
It really is wonderful. Some of the biggest and most respected names in Dave's type of writing have raved about this novel. You wont be disappointed if you order a book.
And a huge thank you to those who have already purchased their own copy, it means so much to us.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. I'm excited to read Dave's work.

Again, Congrats. This is huge.

Tasha said...

This is so awesome!!! I plan to buy one :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris