Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Olivia's ears

Photobucket

I just love this angel girl. She is so good and so sweet. Even with a double ear infection she has been a dream. I had no idea she even had an ear infection. She was a little fussy, mostly at night. And a few days later she started running a fever so i knew I had to take her in. I was surprised at what she said. 2 terrible ear infections, poor thing. And I was excited to see her weight, knowing how big she's been feeling in my arms lately. That too was a surprise. She's a little under 13 lbs. and at 6 1/2 months old that puts her in the 3%. Man, no good news for us. Though they convinced me not to worry as she was getting longer, which means her bones are getting good nutrients (she was not growing in length in the past)

So, my girl has a few new medicines but nothing she cant handle. She's a champ, so tough. She's siting up quite well now and is still my doll of a girl. I love her like crazy.

by the way, if you missed it, check out the latest post about Dave's book. Its out and available for purchase.

3 comments:

Kristie K. said...

gorgeous!

Montana Wilkins said...

You take the most gorgeous pictures of your gorgeous children! I'm trying really hard not to be envious of your talent and covet whatever fabulous camera you must have.
I'm so happy for you that Olivia is such a delight for your family. It makes me think of my Rebecca because she is the same way. It's wonderful to have such an easy baby!
Also, don't worry about her weight too much. My Luke was my biggest baby at 9 lbs 7 oz. When I took him in for his four month appointment he was 12 lbs 13 oz and then at this six month appointment he was only 12 lbs 5 oz! I felt like the worst mother! He chunked right up again though as I got him on solid food more and more. Rebecca did the same thing, but for her it was only gaining a couple of ounces in those two months. Anyway, good luck with your pretty babe!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I think that is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. She is a doll. Sorry about the ear infections, they are rough. But I'm glad she's on the mend. Love you!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris