Friday, April 24, 2009

7 months old

Photobucket

This little beauty is 7 months old today. What!? Where is time going? Luckily she is still just a few ounces over 13 lbs. (13.09 as of today) so its still sort of like she's my 4 month old.

What she's been up to-

loves to play with toys
good at sitting up
shares smiles with anyone and everyone
loves being outside
now says "Mama" when she wakes up in the morning, from naps or when I put her down. I know it sounds crazy but I swear she knows what she's saying.
babbles "Dada" now
loves her siblings. Ella is her new favorite person to watch and laugh at this month
has a great time splashing in the tub and getting mommy wet
loves her baby food and Gerber puffs
rolls all over the room to get moving where she wants to go
starting to drag herself a little
will finally watch a little Baby Einstein show once in a while


And as always sweet and good and the best baby in the World!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

she is such a doll! love those baby legs!

Jamie C. said...

she is so itty bitty. I think my 6week old is closing in on 13 lbs. she is so sweet jill, totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

if that isn't perfection, I don't know what is!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris