Thursday, April 16, 2009

Olivia's 6 month appointment

Photobucket
My Liv had her 6 month appointment today, just a week shy of 7 months. She was a champ. She hardly made a peep at her shots and did all sorts of performing for everyone. Due to the fact that she's been in and out of that office so much she's kind of a celebrity. Everyone comes in and says hello. Comments on how great she's looking and how cute she is. Kind of silly but it does make it a little extra thrill going to see everyone for her well baby visits.
She's doing great. Having lots of fun. Hitting the milestone's, all the good stuff. They're putting her on a multi-vitamin simply because she doesn't drink enough formula throughout the day to get her full vitamin intake.
This is all very dull, I know. But these little appointments all seem to blend in and I keep these posts more for my journaling than anything.
Weight- 13 lbs. 4 oz.- 3%
Length- 25 3/4" - 50%
head- 41.6 cm- 25%
Well, that's it. I know, thrilling. But we sure do love this peanut of ours.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Jana Heller said...

she is so cute jill! i just love those cheeks, they remind me of luke and lily.

Montana Wilkins said...

She's beautiful and I'm impressed with the fact that you're good at recording your kids' stats. I think I have scraps of paper in my house with that info on it, but that's as good as it gets for me!
And I have to say after reading your last post I will never hear the word diarrhea without thinking it sounds like a girl name now! Eeew, but funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, she's cute. No, beautiful. She's beautiful.

Judy and Mike said...

She is absolutely adorable. Look at those cheeks!

Tasha said...

She seriously is such a cutie! I LOVE those pictures of her. So great. I am glad she is doing so good too and passed her check up. Way to go Olivia. :)

Deb said...

What sweet pictures of your girl. She does look like she is putting on some weight, which in her case is great!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris