Friday, April 17, 2009

Here we go....

Photobucket

It came. After weeks of excitedly checking the mail every day. Its official. And it already makes my heard ache a little bit. As of 1:45pm this afternoon Luke is officially enrolled in Kindergarten. He has a class full of peers that will be awaiting him as of August 7th. He has a teacher that will forever go down as his first. In a place where he will make some of his first long-term memories. He has a classroom. He even has friends from the Ward who will make this journey with him, several in fact.
So Mrs. Yokley, who I have never even heard of until today, get ready. You are in for a treat. I give you, Luke David Wirthlin. Please take good care of him. He's still very much my baby.


( this is the result of a iphoto picture taken at night, turned around backward... the point is still taken I hope)

2 comments:

Kristie K. said...

AHHHH kindergarten! How exciting and a big deal. He is going to do great....

Tasha said...

Wow!!! I register Tanner next Monday. It is still crazy to me that I will have a child in kindergarten. It makes me nervous, happy, and in awe all at the same time.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris