Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A few funny words

Ella

Me: Go ask Daddy what he wants to eat for Dinner.
Ella: okay, be right back..... Daddy said he doesn't know what he can have. (he is sick)
what can he have Mommy?
Me: I dont know, he has to figure that out
Ella: I can help him... I know! How about tootsie-rolls.

Me: Ella, do you like School?
Ella: Yes.
Me: Whats you favorite part?
Ella: the food. (anyone who knows Ella knows how true this is)


Me: Ella, are you wearing Lukes underwear?
Ella: as she lift up her sleep shirt, umm... yep!!
Me: Why are you wearing boy underwear.
Ella: I dont know Mommy, girl underwear is just soooo weird. Its just weird Mommy. Just weird.


Luke

Luke: Mom, does Bjorn have diarrhea?
Me: not anymore
Luke: Dont you think Diarrhea sounds like a girls name?
Me: (laughing) it kind of does

Ella: (as she's spinning in circles in her Cinderella dress) Im so beautiful, Im soooo beautiful. I am sooooo beautiful
Luke: Ella, you're not that beautiful

Luke: Mom, did you know that Olivia is the prettiest girl in the world?
Mom: what about Ella
Luke: Nope, Olivia.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, you! These are such cute, funny things your kids say.

I'm sorry I haven't called you back. I'll call you tonight...things are quite hectic at work these days. Yuck! Plus, I've been sick too...I went to the doctor yesterday just to make sure I didn't have strep throat. It came on so fast...sore throat, achy, runny nose. But nope, it's just a virus that has to run its course. Oh joy! Oh and Jared's parents are coming into town on Friday. I have to do a little cleaning and I have to work on Saturday even though they're here. But when I'm not working, I'll probably be with them...so unfortunately I can't go to the purse party. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon. Thanks for keeping in touch with me when I'm busy and not a very good friend. :-)

Unknown said...

Ok these made me laugh big time! Love this kind of stuff. This is the stuff that makes kids so fun and loveable!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris