Sunday, December 28, 2008

6 years... and it feels so good.





6 years ago today Dave and I entered into the Holy Temple in Los Angeles. 6 years ago today we were married for time and all of Eternity. 6 years ago today we started on the greatest adventures of our lives. 6 years ago today is when I felt like my life truly began.
I will never forget feeling a little nervous. Waking up early, after getting no sleep the night before. Getting ready, making sure every curl was perfectly in place. That every eyelash was darkened and that my cheeks were the sweetest shade of rosy pink. Getting my dress out and admiring it on the hanger for the last time, knowing that this was finally the day I would get to wear it for Dave. 
I remember hearing a knock on the door around 7am. I knew who I'd find behind that door. And I remember grinning from ear to ear when I saw my future Husband as I swung it wide. Time froze for a little while. And I knew that he was the path to almost every happiness I could have. I knew that he would be behind every good door for the rest of our lives together.
So Happy Anniversary honey. Its true that I have loved you more every day of our lives together. This journey would not be half what it is if it were not for you. 
I don't believe that there is only 1 person out there that you could have a happy life with. But I do believe, know in fact, that there is no one as perfect for me as you. Its as if we were made for one another and we fit together like 2 pieces of the same puzzle. 
6 years ago today I could have never imagined how much love was in store for me..... 6 years ago today.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy Anniversary! I too feel the same way . . . that the longer I am married that happier and more in love with my husband I am. I hope you had a good anniversary!

tracyjax said...

dude your family picture at the top is so cute...I'm glad you got married :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive