Friday, December 26, 2008

I never imagined


(I had to add this picture as I just got it. My friend, Shari, edited it for me. Olivia's skin was patchy in the original due to her medication, it makes all of her skin dry and red. I just love this shot now, its of her blessing day a month ago. Thanks again Shari. I really am grateful for your editing talents.)



I have heard about people who would go to the movies with their babies in tow. Heard about it but never attempted it. I just couldn't wrap by head around how they did it. 2 hours in the same seat with a child whom you cant even bribe with gummy bears yet? Never could imagine.
Today I did it.
Like I said, to many this is not such a big thing. Certainly not blog worthy. To me.... HUGE!!! My other kids were hard enough to keep calm in a swing or even my arms. Yet with Olivia I could se it. I could see how people did such a thing.
And we did.
Bolt was fantastic. But not near as much as the personal gratification that came with having Olivia there with us. She was great. Didn't make a peep. I never had to get out of my seat with her. Never had to shush her. Just got to enjoy a movie with my entire family. It was a momentous occasion.
Olivia makes it easy to imagine having another.... just not anytime soon.


I didnt have my camera to capture the event. I took this with the MacBook after we got home... better than nothing, right?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun! We still need to go see that movie.

shari berry bo-berry said...

seriously, there is magic with #3! Drew is (and has been since the moment he was born) the chillest baby EVER...and has definitely given me faith that #4 is in our future - for sure!

i'm glad you guys got to go out and have fun together as a family!

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

jill, where do you get all the cute headbands for Olivia's hair. You could say, I'm in the market for some. I have about 5 or so, but I'm going to need one for every Sunday for a while. I'm looking for one with a big flower.

Tasha said...

Okay, I DEFINATLY think that is amazing. Can my baby #3 be like Olivia . . . please please please! I am glad she has turned into this wonderful baby. And I am glad that you are enjoying life with your three darling kids. You make me smile!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive