Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Christmas outfits






We were literally running out the door to Church and I had to get a few shots of the kids in their Holiday get-up. They were really excited to finally wear their new Church outfits, my kids love clothes!!!!
So here there are looking so fine. Unfortunately I now have pink eye in my right eye and Ella has a cough so we left Church after Sacrament Meeting. Though it was still enough time for Olivia to spit up on her dress, as we were leaving no-less. Why do I buy anything dry clean only? I honestly need to check labels before I jump on the sale. O' well... worth it!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Olivia is getting so big! What chubby cheeks she has! Your kids are adorable.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your good piece of chicken with me last night! :-) It was so tasty!

Brad said...

The Christmas outfits are so great! I love the red and grey! Have a great Christmas!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Seriously, no one styles their kids as great as you do, Jill! They look amazing without having to be perfectly matching, just REALLY well coordinated. Ella's dress is so pretty and unique-- I love that print. And where did you get Olivia's tights?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive