Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teacher Christmas gifts

miss allyson, mrs. stokes and miss abby



Thanks to a link from my friend Tasha Donovan I made these little shadow box frames for the kids teachers. I must admit they were a little harder than I imagined, as I struggled with cutting and piecing together the sizes correctly, but they turned out cute. 
The kids had fun picking the colors they wanted to use, Luke especially chose carefully.
Thanks Tasha for the website linking such great ideas. And the beauty was it cost me $25 total for all 3 teachers, I got the frames for 50% off!
You like?

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I love them!! Way to go you. I really thought that was a cute idea too. I am sure their teachers are going to be thrilled!

Linda said...

CUTEST THING EVER! Couldn't be more serious...let me in on the how, and my kid's teachers will be wowed...

Deb said...

That is so cute!!! I need to do something for my daycare lady and i have no idea what to do. Any ideas?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive