Friday, December 19, 2008

We are bowlers

Loving the alley I guess. She slept most of the time in her car seat.

Thank goodness for bumpers.

Yes, on her first attempt she knocked down all but 1 pin. She even got a strike once.

Lukie loved this day.

Dave, probably getting a strike!

Mom did horribly.

I love this because it makes her look like she has some chubb to her, she doesn't.


Liv the bowler, she was so good and didnt make a peep the whole time, who is this girl? I love how huge her 0-3 still is on her.

Ella getting ready to go



I discovered this morning that the Bowling Alley near our home has .99cent games from 9-11am. I jumped on the deal! We got the kids ready and hurried them into the car to make it. They were excited to see where we were going... we said it was a surprise. When we pulled up they were thrilled, which was a surprise in and of itself since I didn't know if they even knew what bowling was.
We had a great time. Dave won, followed by a close Ella in second, im not kidding you, she beat me. 
In the car on the way home Luke summed it up. "That was a good surprise!"

3 comments:

Tasha said...

So fun!! What a great thing to do as a family. I love finding things we can do altogether. And what is better thatn .99 games? fabulous!

The Ball Family said...

Bowling... I love bowling. Haven't done it in literally years. I think you have sparked a fun family outing for us. Probably won't find the 99 cent games though! That is a sweet deal!

Feather Fam. said...

We have yet to take the twins bowling, but that may be an upcoming activity...looks so fun!
Well, I still have 3 months left-but I just strolled through your blog finding the prep list you made for having the baby...Just to get ideas and start my list! Thanks for all the tips (I obviously thought it was great since you posted it end of summer!!!)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive