Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wirthlin Christmas Card


We just didnt have enough money this year to send out cards to everyone we wanted to. So if we missed you this year I just wanted to send you one via blogspot. And let you know we are thinking about all of our friends and are especially grateful for you this time of year.
I didnt send a letter, gets too costly and too much work. But I am going to post an individual post about each of us and our doings in 2008. Mostly for me as this serves as our annual family journal and I make our blog into a book at the end of each year.
So here we are.. in all of our glory. 
Merry Christmas!!! We love you all.


(and thanks to Sheri for this cute picture)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a cute card - I love it! I hope you are feeling better!

Becca said...

your card was beautiful this year!!! We do cards every other year now for two good reasons! 1. It's part of my earth friendly GREEN living and 2. WE save SOOOOOOO much cash by doing an ecard!!!! For real it's expensive!!!!!!

Merry Christmas you guys!!!!

The Tweedy Family said...

Hello! My name is Lisa... and I am a fellow blogger... I came across your blog from a friend of a friend! I absolutely love your blog and I think you have 3 very beautiful children! You mentioned that you turn your blog into a book each year... and I thought that was a GREAT idea! I have two little ones myself and would love to do that for them! If you don't mind... can you share how you turn your blog into a book? I would love to know! Thank you so very much!
http://www.tweedyfour.blogspot.com/
lrtweedy@yahoo.com

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive