Friday, December 5, 2008

Olivia's blessed day






Dave gave Olivia one of the most beautiful blessings I have ever heard. He had us all in tears. We were so blessed to have so many family and friends come, many from a distance. It made me tear up as I looked around the Chapel to see all of the amazing people who love Olivia. They will be such great examples to her of so many different, spectacular qualities. She is indeed blessed.

one of my closest friends Mothers made this dress for Olive. Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? The pearl bodice was to die for and don't even get me started on the bubble bottom.





Several people who were at the blessing had already left before we shoot this picture. And our kids friends were so excited to have them back that they had already been whisked away to class.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

The dress is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so glad it was such a nice day and that you had so many friends and family that were able to come. What a neat family you have Jill.

Nathan said...

Jill - your little girl looks just like a little Harvey girl! I see you and Megan in her!

Are you guys in any way related to the late Elder Wirthlin?

Jenn said...

I wish I could have been there. Olivia looks beautiful and I'm so glad everything turned out perfect. By-the-way, your new family picture is adorable. I love it!

jayne wells said...

She looks so pretty! So do you!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive