Saturday, December 6, 2008

CA vacation part 1... The Pool

Now this is the life....










The kids were just about as excited to swim in Papa's pool than anything else on this trip. In fact, we weren't at my Parents house for more than 20 minutes before they were in their suits and swim vests, huge smiles in tow.
Luke picked up right where he left off, swimming from one end to the other (the width) He was in heaven .
Miss Ella couldn't wait to jump into her Papa's arms and swim with him. She doesn't have half as much fun with Dave or I as she does with her Papa.
And we even put Olivia in for the first time. She liked it at first and then got over it pretty quickly. It may have had something to do with my Dad accidently ponking her underwater. He was not use to something so tiny and slippery in the water. Who could blame him, she is a little beanpole. I think in June when we go back it will be a different story for her. She did look adorable in her little swim suit though.

6 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

how did you find a small enough swimsuit for her? j/k she looks adorable! i love that first pic of ella! PURE BLISS!

Deb said...

Jill,
I love your guy's new family picture. I hope to see more!!!

Deb said...

Jill,
I lvoe the NEW family picture. I hope to see more...RIGHT???

Becca said...

ok... how freakin adorable and sweet is Olivia in that bathing suit and loving the pool!!!I want that!

The Ball Family said...

swimming in December... you gotta love it. That dress for Olivia was beautiful, we wish we could have been there for it.

Linda said...

Mile Square Park! My heart! Oh, and is that Steve Young holding Olivia in the pool?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive