Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday my very "favorite big girl"


I now find the need to tell Ella that she's my favorite "big" girl. Or my favorite 2 year old girl. No more exclusivity on my "favorite girl" in the whole wide world. She's been accepting of these change's in phrases.
So today I'd like to wish my favorite 3 year old Princess a Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
I am so totally and completely in love with my Ella. She is everything I ever wished for when I dreamt about the girl I would one day have. Complete with blue eyes and blonde hair. Though I could have never imagined the amount of strength, smart's, heart and independence that my Daughter would have.
Ella is about as smart and mature as they come, everyone is always shocked when I tell them her age. Even the Dentist said she was one of the most grown-up 3 year olds he'd met, she thought that was pretty cool. She loves all things pink and frilly but also adores getting dirty and playing hard.Ella is so independent that it sometimes drives us crazy, though I know it will be a great strength to her throughout her life. She is capable and strong. She dreams about ballet, her Papa and cuddling. She is an absolutely wonderful big sister and has fully exceeded my expectations in that department. Ella can play make-believe with her dolls and ponies for hours (I love to listen to the things that she has her "friends" say and do) she truly has a phenomenal imagination. She is one of the most loving, kind and thoughtful little girls I know and she is certainly the most social one (though I wish she had a tiny bit of fear when it came to others) Its no wonder that she makes friends and admirers where ever she goes. ( while on our flight to CA she had to use the potty. Each person in the isle got a friendly smile and a warm pat on the leg. It even made the stern, grown men smile) She has a great gift with expressing love to all people and is the one you want around when you've had a sad day.
It is a treat to be your Mommy Ella. I am so grateful that 3 years ago you came down to our little family. Everyday with you is brighter and more cheery. You challenge us yet you love us in ways that blow me away. Practically nothing makes me happier than watching you be who you are. Who Heavenly Father made you to be. A strength and power that will be a force to be reckoned with. I know you will continue to humble, amaze, wow and surprise us all of our lives.
Happy Birthday my love... what a fun day December 23rd is...... we get to celebrate you!!!


2 comments:

Deb said...

What a sweet post and what a stong little girl you have. She will be such a streghth to her younger sister as they grow up. Porter will be 3 in January and i have no idea where times goes. I love to watch him grow!
Happy Day Ella!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris

Blog Archive